Golden Life Network
Please log in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Life Network
Please log in
Golden Life Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Stone Robberts
Stone Robberts
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
HCG Employee :
  • No

Stone Robberts - Cop App Empty Stone Robberts - Cop App

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:14 pm
In Game Name * Stone Robberts

Steam UID *76561198128325805

Age * 15

Did you read both the cop rules and the civilian rules? * yes

Are you whitelisted for any other job? * yes

About how much playtime do you have on the server? * 40 hours

Have you ever role-played as a cop before? * yes

Why do you want to become a police officer? (Min 50 Words) * even tho i am too young and you might be thinking your just a dumbass kid i can bring a lot to the police force. i have roleplayed as a cop on another server and i was pretty **** on there but i am a fun guy to have around and can be serious when need be i am not that good at pvp but i can get the police a good reputation becuause i am a guy that is forgiving

What can you bring to the police force? (Min 50 Words) *  i can bring a good vibe to the police force and back up when needed i can help get intel on situations and i could be a human sheild if need be i can make a good reputation with the towns people so people can trust me and not look at me just as a cop but a person they can talk to

Tell us what you would do if you were driving and saw someone in a house holding people hostage? * call back up and asses situation

What would you do if there was a call about a hostage situation? * respond dumbass
Paul Mahone
Paul Mahone
Head Developer
Head Developer
HCG Employee :
  • Yes
http://hcgservers.weebly.com/

Stone Robberts - Cop App Empty Approved

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:27 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum