Golden Life Network
Please log in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Life Network
Please log in
Golden Life Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rawr
Rawr
Trial Staff
Trial Staff
HCG Employee :
  • No

Rawr Cop Application Empty Rawr Cop Application

Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:59 pm
In Game Name David Konoskition

Steam UID 76561198334950297

Age 13

Did you read both the cop rules and the civilian rules? yes

Are you whitelisted for any other job? yep

About how much playtime do you have on the server? 0000 minutes

Have you ever role-played as a cop before? I have

Why do you want to become a police officer? (Min 50 Words) Because I want to enforce the Law of whatever city We choose. Also I belive that Police we prevent Kidnapping, Killing, Robbing, etc. And I want to become a police officer that does this. I would like to become a police officer On Golden Life Project.

What can you bring to the police force? (Min 50 Words) I can bring my word to protect the people of (city we choose) And I belive that I can make a change of people being criminals and good people by putting them in prison Smile

Tell us what you would do if you were driving and saw someone in a house holding people hostage? Inform more police officers and get a negotiator and see if we can make a deal.

What would you do if there was a call about a hostage situation? Same as the question above.

If you have passed the application you will be submitted to an interview regarding common sense questions and things stated in the application and rule books.
Josh Duper
Josh Duper
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
HCG Employee :
  • Yes

Rawr Cop Application Empty Re: Rawr Cop Application

Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:12 pm
Application Status:
ACCEPTED

Message a police NCO+ for an interview
Permissions in this forum: