Golden Life Network
Please log in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Life Network
Please log in
Golden Life Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lipton
Lipton
HCG Employee :
  • No

Cameron Lipton's Police Application Empty Cameron Lipton's Police Application

Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:21 pm
In Game Name * Cameron Lipton

Steam UID * 76561198271629938

Age *15 (16 two months)

Did you read both the cop rules and the civilian rules? * Yes

Are you whitelisted for any other job? * No

About how much playtime do you have on the server? * 2 Hours

Have you ever role-played as a cop before? * Yes, 4 years

Why do you want to become a police officer? (Min 50 Words) * There's a lot of reasons why I would like to become a Officer. First off would be my past experience and bringing it to help out new recruits and etc. For the past 4 years I have played for many servers, mostly High Command, and State Command. I was a Master FTO and Head of Human Resources. Since I was those two I have dealed with many applications and trained over 400 people. Second off is my passion I have for the department. I love to patrol and make sure the roleplay is good and strong. Also doing the job makes me laugh and also I love the blood pumping through my veins when a situation occurs. I understand all my 10 codes and how to perform a traffic stop and etc.

What can you bring to the police force? (Min 50 Words) * I can bring a lot. I can bring me as an honest person, hard-working, and a very kind kid. I'm very mature and I can bring new people and knowledge. I like to work with others and work hard to improve people and the community. I can bring experience and more recruits to fill up DOC and otehr departments.

Tell us what you would do if you were driving and saw someone in a house holding people hostage? *, If I saw that occur, I would radio it into dispatch and any units in the area, then once they are in a close distance flip on lights, set-up a perimeter and call in S.W.A.T because they can negotiate and deal with it while us officers make sure everything goes right.  

What would you do if there was a call about a hostage situation? * I would gear up and respond as quick as possible, and do everything I said above.

If you have passed the application you will be submitted to an interview regarding common sense questions and things stated in the application and rule books.

PS: SWAT WOULD BE GREAT or STATE
Head Developer
HCG Employee :
  • Yes
http://hcgservers.weebly.com/

Cameron Lipton's Police Application Empty Re: Cameron Lipton's Police Application

Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:29 pm
Accepted
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum